Full course description
Learn the job of an automotive damage appraiser.
The course includes performing visual inspections of crashed vehicles, analyzing and confirming structural damage from visual clues, creating structural repair plans that restore vehicles to factory specs, suspension and steering analysis, to identify these types of parts before the work begins. And much much more!
The sooner you complete these skills to industry standard, and SUBMIT evidence of that, the sooner you can create more value for you and your employer. To learn more about CCI's Training Program click here: or copy and paste URL into your browser: https://collisioncareerinstitute.com
The course includes:
- performing visual inspections of crashed vehicles,
- analyzing and confirming structural damage from visual clues,
- creating structural repair plans that restore vehicles to factory specs,
- suspension and steering analysis,
- identify suspension and steering parts needing replacement before the work begins.
- Learn to measure structurally damaged vehicles and determine types of damage
- Learn to perform comparative measurements on suspension and steering parts
- I-CAR Course content is included in this course - I-CAR fee is a one-time $50 fee if attending an I-CAR licensed school while taking this class.